MESfIA is a new ERASMUS+ EU funded project that brings together EU and South East Asian countries to develop education and training at Postgraduate level on various aspects of energy engineering, dedicated to isolated regions and mainly islands.
Mastering Energy Supply for Isolated Areas (MESfIA) main goal is to provide high quality postgraduate education on energy supply systems for engineers and graduates from science departments, aiming to have activity or to be employed in projects in countries with many isolated areas and insular systems. It is a co-operation activity between EU and S.E. Asian Countries (namely Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia) to improve capacity of Postgraduate Students in S.E. Asian Universities.
MESfIA aims at:
- Attracting and educate graduates and engineers from Asian countries with energy-isolated areas.
- Establishing a strong collaboration between EU and Asian Higher Education Institutions.
- Providing students with the appropriate skills and competences for the energy sector
- Transforming existing MSc programs to a novel MSc program.
- Providing companies and energy industry with high competitive, skilled and qualified engineers.
Canary Wharf Consulting is responsible for the Dissemination & Communication of the Project.
Learn more about MESfIA: https://www.mesfia.eu/
Follow MESfIA on Social Media:
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.